Professional with expertise in Computer Science, specializing in Web3 Technology
United States of America
After taking professional courses in web development and AI followed by experience in the workforce, I began a BSc in computer science at RPI in order to help develop my career as a Software Developer...see more
Information Technology, Data & Telecom
C-Level & Leadership
Confirmed hourly rate
Available on short notice
Guidance Analytics, LLC
Aug 2022 - Present
Guidance Analytics offers two solutions: Velocity MIPS Reporter automatically processes radiology reports to score and submits MIPS QCDR quality measures. Our automated solution runs mu...see more
Associate Technical Consultant @ MuleSoft
May 2022 - Aug 2022
Worked as part of a team and with client (AT&T) to build technical tools that help enable their API infrastructure and integration with MuleSoft.
Jan 2022 - May 2022
In charge of developing technical and business solutions with regards to blockchain data transfer as well as providing relevant expertise directly to CTO
Building software with web3 tec...see more
Chi Phi Fraternity
Dec 2021 - Present
Solely responsible for managing and accounting for the chapter's ~$200k annual budget and ~$90K in savings.
Troy Web Consulting | Custom Software Development Firm
Feb 2021 - May 2021
• Collaborated with team to create in house tools
• Built secure file sharing app used daily by employees and customers
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Jan 2021 - May 2022
• Built a data sharing eco-system for biomedical research that utilizes blockchain technologies to address the challenge of bringing biomedical innovations from research to the clinical...see more
Full Stack Developer
Apr 2020 - Sep 2020
• Set up the entire company web infrastructure, enabling dozens of therapy machines to communicate with each other and the database using Flask REST APIs.
• Designed and programmed an a...see more
May 2019 - Jun 2019
Designed, built and programmed an elevator sensor, consisting of a microcontroller and electric sensors. Programmed using the C language and was deployed in NYC buildings.